*TeakZine.com is reader-supported. When you buy through Amazon and affiliated sites links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission (at no extra cost to you). Learn more.
Before you finish reading this article, you’ll know how to take care of the teak mirror, discover our top 10 picks, and which one we like the most.
Finding a perfect teak framed mirror can be very time consuming and we’ll make it super easy for you.
Not only we’ll introduce you to our top picks, but we’ll also show you how to pick perfect one yourself.
But first, let’s see which topics, we’ll cover in this article:
- The Main 3 Features You Need to Check
- Best teak mirror reviews
- Maintenance tips
- Frequently asked questions
The SeaTeak 62544 Rectangular Mirror
With a beautiful and incredibly sturdy wood frame, this mirror is the best option to get a full view of your reflection.
The basic yet compelling design holds everything we need in a wall mirror. A product of fantastic quality with a great price to boost had to be #1 choice!
Before you compromise your money, there are things you need to notice on the mirrors you are planning to buy.
Once you have a moment to notice these features, you won’t lose time making a choice. Take a moment to read them and learn and why each one of them is essential.
- Size – The size of a mirror speaks volumes about the intent of the piece and space where it is placed. A mirror can be the focal point of a room, it can increase the presence of other elements, or it can stand out as a background element.
- Shape – The shape of a mirror can be used to define any room of your house. You can create a whole different atmosphere in any space or enhance the presence of something that is placed to draw attention.
- Style – Teak mirrors can place a unique style in your living room or bedroom. The framework for modern mirrors is a work of art by themselves. The full outlook can define the type of room and accent the other pieces of furniture and ornaments in place.
Now we are going to learn about the best ten teak wood mirrors you can buy.
These choices were made by taking notice of the potential of each one of these mirrors to create the proper ambiance you expect from them in your house.
We also studied their quality, their practicality, and the added value they bring to your home.
The SeaTeak 62544 is a teak framed mirror bearing a rectangular shape that has been manufactured state of the art materials. The wood has been collected and worked by ethical harvesters.
The mirror measures 11.5″ x 75″ x 15.5,” and it is the perfect choice for your bathroom or bedroom.
The coloring on the framework of this particular mirror is dark-brownish, and it suits rustic atmospheres on point.
- Manufactured with quality materials
- The finest teak is used to produce these mirrors
- Measurements ideal for living rooms or bathrooms
- The sturdy build makes it more durable
- It doesn’t include any mounting hardware
- It can be a bit small for some people
With a build made of solid finger teak wood, this mirror is one of the best options if you are hunting for a waterproof mirror that is durable and withstand damps and humidity.
This mirror is available with a classy bricked frame and measures 31″ x 23″ x 0.80″ overall. It includes a wall-mounting toolkit, as well.
- Manufactured with state of the art quality solid finger teak wood
- The framework bears a bricklike design that looks very classy
- Ideal measurements for bathrooms and boats
- Waterproof qualities make it durable against damps and humidity
- Includes mounting hardware
- The teak wood mirror lens is a bit small inside the framework
- The wood sections are painted on, so any hits could damage the frame
With a substantial presence that is ideal for sober atmospheres, we have the Eviva EVMR514-24X30-TK New York Bathroom Vanity Mirror.
This unique piece bears a sturdy teak framework featuring an exceptional dark-brown color paint job.
Measuring 24″ x 30″ this teak wood mirror is the best choice for minimalist bathrooms.
- Sober design, ideal for minimalist spaces
- The dark tone of the framework is excellent to create contrasts
- The paint job on the frame include chemicals that enhance the lasting properties of teak
- Includes a hardware kit for installation
- The price point might be too high
- Paint application is durable against humidity, but it can be easily chipped with a single hit
The robust frame of the Eviva EVMR709-24TK Elite Stamford Teak Bathroom Mirror bears a classic design that takes you back to simpler times.
With outer edges that make it look classy and refined, this mirror has been created for true vanity advocators.
It comes packaged with a toolkit to mount it on the wall easily. The teak wood is treated with a unique paint application that protects the mirror from damps and humidity.
- Classy, vintage design with an extemporal feel
- Made with solid teak wood
- Ideal for bathrooms, but also suits other ambiances at home
- It comes with the hardware required to mount it
- The mirror glass can withstand damp and humidity
- It can be a bit heavy due to the framework
- The price point can be a tad expensive
The Haussmann Mirror NE recycled Teak Rectangle Mirror bears the classing design of a floor mirror, and it’s the best thing to look at when you are about to leave your house.
In the right position, this mirror can offer a full view of your choice of wardrobe. The measurements of this mirror are 22″ x 48″.
It is presented in a specially farmed teak wood that gives this product a vintage feel. It includes a useful bar system to keep it in position in your location of choice.
- This retro mirror has a distinctive vintage design that suits any rustic ambiance
- The teak wood used for the mirror has been specially farmed with the product in mind
- It’s packaged with all the necessary hardware to mount it or to keep it in place
- An ideal ornamental piece as well as practical in every sense
- The build of this mirror is sturdy and heavy, and it should be handled by two people when it is being set in place
- The larger build is not very accommodating in secluded spaces
The SeaTeak 62540 Porthole Mirror is presented as a radial ornament with a nautical touch that is ideal for households located in the coast shore.
With measurements of 10″ x 0.75″ and a light-brown coloring scheme, this round mirror is ideal for glancing a quick look at your upper half before going to the beach.
- An excellent ornamental piece for beach houses
- Manufactured with 100% solid teak
- Wood material was primarily harvested with this product in mind
- Unique design creates a good contrast with other nautical-themed pieces
- Works better as an ornament than a practical mirror
- It’s a bit hefty given the size of it
It had been said that larger mirrors are great to create the sensation of larger spaces. If that’s the case, the Haussmann Mirror Natural Edge Framed Teak Wood in Livos Walnut Oil Finish is definitely up to the task.
With a rectangle shape and measuring 16″ x 29″ this mirror works great as an ornamental piece as well as a practical choice to preview our choice of wardrobe.
This model includes all the necessary hardware to keep the mirror in place on the floor or to hang it properly from a wall.
- Unique, rustic design that is meant to create contrast in any space
- Works great indoors and outdoors
- Rectangle shape ideal for getting a full-body view
- Great for decors and practical uses
- You need help to unpack and place the mirror due to his weight
- The bright color scheme put certain limits on the number of ambiances that can be used
The Wulan Signature Hardware 412250 Teak Framed Mirror is probably one of the most versatile products in the list.
The design is very neutral and warm, and it can mesh pretty well in any room with warm or bright colors.
The rectangular shape makes it easy to use it as a teak bathroom mirror in any direction. You can see a panoramic reflection of the room, or you can use it to check yourself before heading out.
- Neutral design meshes pretty well in rooms decorated with bright colors
- Manufactured with sturdy teak wood
- Large measurements and design make it very versatile
- It comes with all the necessary hardware to hang it on the wall
- The manufacturer clearly states that the mirror should be used horizontally
- Not ideal for secluded spaces
So far, all the mirror models we have recommended are meant for reflection and décor only.
The Signature Hardware 422706 Bastian Teak vanity mirrors that are also doors and shelf space to place bathroom products.
This mirror frame has been specially kiln dried and sanded to get the smoothest finish ever. It has been manufactured using ethically harvested wood and measures 30″ x 24″ x 4.5″.
With a weight of 35 pounds, this is a hefty decor, and that is practical to boot!
- Shelf space makes it one of the most practical recommendations in the list
- Unique design makes it work as a décor piece as well
- Specially treated with unique manufacturing methods to make it more durable
- Glass is resistant to damps and humidity
- A bit pricey
- It doesn’t include any toolkit for installation
The Signature Hardware 355600 Liani Teak mirror with shelf is the last option in our list and also one of the cleanest designs we had to share with you.
The frame keeps it simple with angled cuts. The light brown tones are great to create contrasts in bright-colored bathrooms.
The single shelf piece is best suited to place a couple of bathroom items. The teak piece measures 31.5″ x 24″ x 5″.
- Shelf space is always welcome to keep your bathroom products at hand
- Clean design meshes well with light-colored bathrooms
- Manufactured using federally permitted wood
- Ideal for minimalist spaces
- It doesn’t include hardware kit for installation
- Price range is too big
Teak framed bathroom mirrors look great, but they need a little bit more of upkeep than other bathroom appliances. While the mirror pieces in almost all of our list of recommendations can fight damps and humidity, the wood itself can only last so long if we don’t do proper maintenance to it. Here is what we should do:
Oiling the Teak Parts: Teak wood suffers from depigmentation with time. This will happen regardless of how high-end the framework on the mirror is.
You can keep the wood shining for a longer period if you apply some teak oil on the wood parts of the mirror every once in a while.
If you are not sure about what product you should use, follow this link to learn more about oil teak and how it works.
Before closing this guide on a high point, let’s answer some of the most common questions regarding teak mirrors and how to handle them.
Q: I would like to repaint or stain my teak mirror on my own. How do I do it?
A: That’s a complicated answer. If you buy a brand new teak mirror with no finish work done, it’s easier to paint or stain this brand new piece any way you want. If you’re going to repaint your old mirror, you will have to sand it first to apply a few coats of paints to make it look as you want.
Q: Are teak mirrors shatterproof?
A: No, they are not. Teak is not some miracle wood that can’t be broken. The mirrors placed on them aren’t either. They are indeed studier than most materials out there, but so far, there hasn’t been any shatterproof mirror for sale out there.
Q: Are teak bathroom mirrors damp-proof?
A: Yes, they are. Teak is a natural damp-proof material, so they are great for the bathroom. If you have to deal with an extra damp bathroom, you can increase the mirror’s protection by applying the teak sealer.
Q: Where can I find teak mirrors for sale?
A: Teak is a pretty expensive material, and not a lot of stores have it in stock. Online retailers such as Amazon.com have a lot of mirrors in inventory in their warehouses or through third parties. The best thing about them is their extensive catalog and the shipping options of most Amazon products.
Well, there you have it. We hope all this information is useful on your hunt for a good teak mirror.
You should be able to recognize the good ones based on our reviews, and you will be able to do proper maintenance on them once you have them hanging on your bathroom.
If you think we left anything out of this guide or you want to share your thoughts on the matter, hit the comment section below and let me know.